You need this course if...
You want to develop your auditing skills in a live situation, in a familiar environment and under supervision from an IRCA registered Lead Auditor and Qualified Trainer.
You will learn...
- How to prepare effectively for an internal audit
- How to apply a systematic approach to audits
- How to develop your auditing skills in order to identify "real issues" rather than those that may be considered "nit-picking"
- How to prepare and present useful audit reports
- How to audit with confidence.
You will need...
One day. In-house only.