You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- Your responsibilities include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services
- You wish to understand how Quality Management may develop in the future
- You want to understand how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301:2012.
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301:2012 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context
- The requirements for planning and operational controls for mitigating and managing an organisation’s ability to manage disruptive incidents
- The requirements for incident management and continuity plans development
- Key components related to monitoring and reviewing the BCMS effectiveness such as Exercise and Testing and Internal Auditing.
- One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.