You need this course if...
You need to strengthen your knoweldge in the related scheme, and to get an introduction about ISO approved way for organisations to quantify and manage their greenhouse gas emissions. The course details the requirements of ISO 14064-1 and how these relate to existing GHG schemes and other key protocols and standards. Our course is for attendees who need an intermediate level course in organisational carbon footprinting (GHG emissions quantification).
- Those responsible for their businesses organisational GHG emissions
- Carbon and environmental consultants
- GHG verifiers
- Those working in regulatory authorities
- Supply chain Managers
- ESG Leaders
Attendees at this course will learn the essentials of GHG management and carbon performance. This course will provide the attendee with an excellent knowledge and understanding of ISO 14064-1 to facilitate quantification and management of organisational carbon footprints and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and learn the verification activities relevant to the requirements of this standard
Course Objectives & Outlines
The objectives of this course are to provide information and case study practice on the following:
- Structure and vocabulary of ISO14064-1
- Relationship with other GHG standards, protocols, programmes and schemes
- The five fundamental principles
- Establishing organizational boundaries
- Establishing reporting boundaries
- Quantification steps and Quantification methods
- Uncertainty and Emission factors
- GHG reduction initiatives
- Base-year management
- GHG information management and GHG Reporting
- GHG verification principles & concepts
- GHG verification workshop ( NB: case study can be used from the company )
- Current GHG reporting environment
You will need …
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 14064
- To have some knowledge of the GHG Verification process, and the enviromental impacts of the green house gases.
3 days – from 9.00 till 16.00
Maximum Number of delegates
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.