This course has been designed for auditors who are already experienced at carrying out audits but who require guidance on adapting to performing audit activities remotely.
Who should attend?
The focus of this course is on how to adapt to a virtual environment, showcasing the knowledge and skills you need to become proficient in a virtual world.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to remote technology
- How to adapt audit planning
- Good practices for carrying out a remote audit
- Examples of successful LRQA remote audits including hints and tips from LRQA auditors
What do you need to prepare?
No specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the eLearning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
The average guided learning time for this course is intended to be about 45 minutes. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Online (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge is recommended).
Your future development
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.