For manufacturers exporting to or selling within the European Union, gaining the CE mark for their products can be a complicated process. This eLearning course offers an umbrella introduction to a wide range of European Community (EC) Directives, including:
- General introduction to the EEA, EC Directives and CE Marking
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 2014/68/EU)
- Simple Pressure Vessel Directive (SPVD 2014/29/EU)
- The Machinery Directive (MD 2006/42/EC)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC 2014/30/EU)
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD 2014/35/EU)
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR No 305/2011)
What you'll learn
This eLearning will help you navigate the requirements to gain the CE Marking for your product. You'll learn how to:
- Identify applicable legislation and requirements
- Identify the appropriate route to conformity
- Assess for conformity
- Create and compile a Technical File
- Declare conformity and CE Marking
Who will benefit?
The course is suitable for engineers and non-engineers alike.
Thanks to the flexible approach to learning, our CE Marking courses are ideal for virtually anyone at your company, ranging from those who need a general overview, to those who are involved in the design, development, production, selling or administration of products sold in the European market.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.