What is blended learning from LRQA?
Our blended training solutions combine the flexibility of self-directed eLearning with engaging group-based and tutor-led sessions.
eLearning modules can be completed flexibly online to suit your preferred pace of learning and at a time and place most convenient to you – cutting out unnecessary travel and ensuring a base level of knowledge.
These fundamentals are then built on by our training experts, either in-person or via a virtual classroom. Both options are highly interactive and designed to maximise the advantages of group-based learning, discussion and Q&A. Depending on your preference, you can also select fully tutor-led programmes that feature a blend of virtual and in-person classroom sessions.
Benefits of blended learning
- Optimise your approach, combining tutor-led and self-directed learning; or select fully tutor-led programmes with a blend of virtual and in-person classroom sessions
- Flexible eLearning can be completed at your own pace before tutor-led modules build deeper insight and learning
- Attend in-person or virtually. Either option offers maximum interaction with experts and peers
- LRQA trainers are certified to deliver courses in different online and in-person learning styles
- Courses are built specifically for blended delivery, ensuring a practical and engaging learning experience
- A wide range of training for all experience levels from foundation to practitioner and professional – including CQI/IRCA accredited options
- The eLearning element and virtual classroom option remove geographical boundaries, giving global teams a cost-effective way of attending the same sessions, driving a consistent approach
Search for your blended learning courses below.