You need this course if...
Annex SL, the common text and high level structure on which the new and revised ISO management system standards are based, places new requirements on organisations to incorporate risk-based thinking into their operations. In particular, this impacts the planning process, whereby organisations need to demonstrate that they are determining the risks and opportunities in their business environment and to give assurance that their management system can achieve its intended results.
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning risk-based thinking as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning risk-based thinking.
- The common risk-based requirements for a management system as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system requirements, and how they may be addressed.
- The high-level risk management structure and associated requirements as defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk management principles and guidelines, and how these may be used to demonstrate conformity with a management system standard based on Annex SL, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- How risk-based thinking at system level interrelates with operational risk-based methodologies, such as FMEA, HAZOP, HACCP, and discipline-specific risk requirements as defined in some management system standards, such as the determination of significant aspects as required in ISO 14001:2015.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.