Provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to establish, maintain, and evaluate HACCP systems, both in their own organizations and in others (such as suppliers) against the requirements in Codex Alimentarius General Principles of Food Hygiene CXC 1-1969 rev. 2022 and ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000 version 6 for HACCP.
Who should attend?
- work in the food sector and wish to learn how to build and maintain a HACCP system as leader or member of a HACCP team.
- want to add HACCP-training to your qualification as auditor for Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) against GFSI schemes like FSSC 22000.
- want to add to their credibility with a HACCP qualification.
What will you learn?
- Apply the HACCP technique in line with the Codex (CXC 1-1969) standard.
- Understand what is necessary to build and maintain a HACCP system.
- Define how a HACCP system can be evaluated and improved.
- Describe the differences with HACCP in FSSC 22000 version 6 (incl. ISO 22000:2018).
What do you need to prepare?
Participants must complete pre-coursework prior to attending this course.
Pre-course pack with quiz, syllabus, handouts with model answers, and exam.
To successfully complete this course, participants will be required to pass an examination at the end of the course.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
2 days (8 hours per day)