Date : 29 February 2024
Time : 10:30PM - 11:30PM GST
There is no one size fits all approach to measuring your organisation’s impact on climate change and there are a myriad of frameworks and standards that can be used. Every organisation’s sustainability or ESG goals will be unique depending on their size, sector, stakeholder and regulatory requirements – so it’s important to keep an open mind about the approach to take.
Measuring your organisation’s carbon footprint is a good starting point because it will give you a baseline for all your emissions reduction actions. If you are responsible for planning or implementing your organisation’s sustainability strategy.
Join us for a webinar that will guide you in sourcing data and covers topics like independent verification's value, tying carbon footprint measurement with other activities, and real-life experiences from experts at Mott MacDonald.
Topics to be discussed:
- The frameworks you can use to measure your carbon footprint such as ISO 14064 and ISO 14067 or PAS 2050 and industry specific standards like PAS 2080,
- The value of independent verification to add credibility to reporting,
- And how measuring your carbon footprint can tie in with other activities such as setting carbon reduction targets or becoming carbon neutral.
Our panel also answer audience questions in our dedicated Q&A session.
- Olga Rivas, ESG Product Cluster Manager, LRQA
- Daniel Carmel, Supply Chain Assurance SME, LRQA
- Alicia Winter, Group Carbon Reduction: Principal Advisor, Mott MacDonald
- Bethan Hutchinson, Senior Carbon Reduction Advisor, Mott MacDonald