The course has been designed and developed by LRQA management system experts to provide high-level guidance and knowledge in general auditing processes in less than one hour.
Who should attend?
This eLearning course is designed for any person who requires an overview of the auditing processes related to ISO standards. This course may be useful for both internal and external auditing processes.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the structure of an audit and responsibilities of an Auditor
- Prepare for an assigned audit
- Audit a process for conformance
- Produce audit reports
- Explain the structure and actions required in corrective actions and follow-up activities
What do you need to prepare?
No specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the eLearning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
The average guided learning time for this course is intended to be about an hour. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.