13 Oct 2020
- Time 6:30pm
- Duration 1 Hour
Industrial manufacturers who want to sell their equipment in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia may need to apply for Eurasian Conformity (EAC) certification. The EAC mark indicates that a product complies with all technical guidelines of the Eurasian Customs Unit. LRQA can assist you in the EAC certification to make the process as smooth as possible.
Join us for a free webinar as our panel of experts discuss about the EAC certification process and answer any questions that you have on this topic.
- Introduction to EAC certification
- Explanation of certification process and lead time
- Importance of Russian markets (approx. 350 million in industrial goods)
- 5 year valid certificates, vs single shipment certificates
- Specific client templates for documents
- Live QnA session
Date: 13th October 2020
Time: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Nilay Ball. Principal - New LRQA Services & Performance - South West Asia, LRQA
Christopher Pluym. Sr. Statutory Support Engineer, LRQA
Richard Resat Bozkurt. Chief Executive Officer, SERCONS