Innovation Management is the system by which organizations can foster a culture that supports the methodical management of human capital, information, and knowledge to transform new ideas into successful products, processes and services through a standardized framework based on the guidelines of ISO 56002:2019. The pillars of innovation include the collective knowledge, experience and other attributes of organizations and their workforce that allow them to convert ideas into viable processes, products, and services that bring economic value and increase their economic competitiveness in the knowledge economy.
You need this course if...
- You are working with compliance team/department
- You are Individual tasked with building or managing an innovation practice
- You are Leader and Manager who wants to foster a creative and innovative environment in their teams and organizations.
- You are Individual tasked with building innovation strategies
- You are Individual tasked with service delivery, process enhancement and stakeholders’ happiness.
- You are interested in Idea management
- You want to be an ISO 56002:2019 Internal Auditor
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will learn :
- what is Innovation- General
- Innovation Management System framework and requirements-ISO 56002:2019
- The Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Innovation Vision, Policy and Strategy requirements
- The Degree and Source of Newness
- The Types of Innovation: incremental, breakthrough, disruptive
- Principles of Support: Innovation Enablers
- The Innovation Process & Performance Evaluation
Part 1: this part will introduce the candidate to a general introduction to innovation management, global innovation index, GCC and innovation and related topics such, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, machine learning, and future foresight.
Part 2: in this part, the candidates will be introduced in depth to the standard requirements, you will be introduced how to understand the standard clauses and how to meet its requirements, and what evidences and documents will be suitable to support the implementation of the Innovation System at the organisation. This part will be supported by individual and group assignments
Part 3: in this part, the candidates will be introduced to the audit part, and how to run an audit internally and externally with the support of decision making of the level of the non-conformities and finally introduced to the skills of writing report of non-conformities. This part of training will be concluded by a comprehensive exam that covers the knowledge of candidate of the standard requirement and acquired knowledge of NCR decision making.
You will need to…
- Collaborate with your classmates on working on the group exercises
- Work on individual reading assignments and in class assignments
- Attend 80% of the course
- Pass the course exam
Your future development
You will be able to be part of any innovation team within your organization equipped with sufficient knowledge to be an active member of the team
4 days – from 9.00 till 15.30
Maximum Number of delegates