You need this course if...
You want to enhance your ability to integrate a security management system with existing systems and governmental, industry security initiatives and codes. After this workshop, you will be able to address some of the issues that an organisation may face during implementation and what will be required to obtain a third party certification.
Course Objectives & Outlines
Upon completing this course, delegates will :
- Appreciate the requirements of ISO 28000 and application of ISO 28004.
- How to initiate the development of an appropriate methodology to identify and evaluate security related threats, risks and hazards in their organisation’s supply chain.
- Understand specific requirements of ISO 28000, main terms and definitions
- Understand specific requirements of ISO 28000 and application of ISO 28004
- Conduct security risk assessment
- Establish Security Management System
- Analyze the main concepts and definitions of the standard
- Address issues faced during implementation process
- Use ISO 28000 with other governmental and industry security initiatives and codes
- Understand ISO 28000 certification process
You will need …
An understanding of the requirements of ISO 28000
3 days – from 9.00 till 16.00
Maximum Number of delegates