- This one-day course will support your organization if you are responsible for your OH&S management system and want to migrate your existing OHSAS 18001 approval to ISO 45001 standard.
- This course will enable you to understand through practical workshop activities what should be revised in your current system and help you to develop a migration plan.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing an OH&S management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018
- Individuals who own or manage processes in an organization
- OH&S Internal Auditors.
What will you learn?
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory
- The background to the changes, the relevance of Annex SL and its application to ISO 45001
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001
- A brief on how the new and additional requirements in ISO 45001 may be addressed
- An overview of what needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development...
One day face-to-face, or 3-5 hours eLearning.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.