This one-day course is designed to give you a detailed understanding of the purpose and objectives of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), the format, scope, structure of the AS 9100:2016 Series and the approaches which underpin them.
Who should attend?
Individuals working within aerospace, space and defense industries who want to learn about the 9100:2016 Series.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and objectives of the International Aerospace Quality Group
- The format, scope, structure and content of the 9100:2016 Series of standards
- The approaches that underpin the 9100:2016 Series standards including context of the organization, the process approach, PDCA cycle and risk-based thinking
- Quality Management Principles and how these relate to the content of the 9100:2016 Series
- High-level requirements in the 9100:2016 Series and how to conform.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training required, however it is recommended to have a basic understanding of the scope, structure and content of the applicable Standard (manufacturing, repair or distributor), prior to attending the training course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.