You need this course if...
You want to learn how to conduct an internal management system audit and do not want to acquire knowledge of any particular management system standard.
You will learn...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity.
You will need...
No previous audit experience or training required.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.