What’s included in LRQA’s ISO 45001 toolkit?
Download the toolkit to see how an ISO 45001 OHSMS can help you build a strong health and safety culture and a framework to manage regulatory requirements. Your starter pack includes:
- ISO 45001 overview guide – Learn about the industry trends influencing occupational health and safety and get to know the key requirements, benefits of certification and how LRQA can help.
- ISO 45001 gap analysis factsheet – A gap analysis from LRQA can help you to focus on critical areas of your OHSMS ahead of your certification audit so you can take control and ensure you are focusing on the right areas of your organization.
- ISO 45001 certification process – Get to grips with the certification process with this easy to understand visual.
- ISO 45001 requirements checklist – Complete this checklist to find out if your organization is ready for certification or which areas may need further attention.
- ISO 45001 training – Our courses are available in-person, online and in-house. We have a range of training courses to suit all levels of experience to help you develop an effective OHSMS.
Who is this for?
If you’re part of a small or medium organization that is thinking about certification, our ISO 45001 toolkit is for you. Our technical specialists have brought together a selection of guides and tools to help you get to know the ISO 45001 standard.
You will learn about the requirements, the certification process, and the support available at every stage to help you develop an effective OHSMS. If you already have ISO 9001 (quality) or ISO 14001 (environmental management) certification, you’ll also see how the shared structure of these standards makes integration easier.
Why should you download this starter pack?
ISO 45001 provides a framework for an effective occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) to help you prevent work-related injuries and ill health, and manage OHS risks, greater worker engagement and better morale more effectively.
ISO 45001 isn’t prescriptive, but it does give a structure that allows you to define your own objectives and continual improvement in order to achieve them. Our ISO 45001 toolkit will help you get started on your journey to certification and a safer and healthier workforce.