13 Oct 2022
- 9:00 am CT
Date: October 13th | Time: 9:00 AM CT | Cost: Free of charge | Language: English
Now more than ever, the automotive sector is experiencing change. Intense regulatory scrutiny, a lack of visibility, the recent COVID-19 pandemic and environmental concerns have all had a huge impact on the global automotive supply chain.
Though many industries are facing challenges across their supply chains, the automotive industry has long been one of the most complex.
Join SKF, LRQA & ELEVATE as we explore how effective risk-management can help businesses navigate the changing risk landscape and look towards a more sustainable supply chain.
- Managing Compliance Risk in the Automotive Industry
- Mitigating the supply chain disruptions
- On the road to ESG
- Q&A session
- Eric Deffarges, Group Quality and Business Processes Manager, SKF
- Juraj Kliment, Managing Senior Lead Assessor, LRQA
- Andy Imrie, Principal Consultant Inspection Service, LRQA
- Arno Gasteiger, Associate Director Client Services, ELEVATE, an LRQA company