You need this course if...
- You require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in IATF 16949:2016
- You are responsible for managing a quality management system that conforms to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- You manage processes, or you are involved in some other way in managing the QMS in your organisation"
You will learn...
- The impact of the high level structure in IATF 16949:2016
- The significant new and enhanced requirements defined in IATF 16949:2016 when compared with ISO/TS 16949:2009
- What needs to be revised in your current quality management system
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need
- To possess knowledge of the requirements defined in ISO/TS 16949:2009 and their application
- Ideally to possess knowledge of the requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015
Your future development...
- IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Auditor / Lead Auditor
- Introduction to Tools and Techniques used for Process Control and Improvement
- Management System Standard Workshops: Leadership; Risk-based Thinking; Process Management; and Context of the Organization
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.