Develop a detailed understanding of what the changes to ISO 14001 mean for your Environmental Management System (EMS), to enable you to develop and implement a successful transition plan for your organisation.
You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 14001:2015 on your existing environmental management system.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 14001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 14001:2004.
- What needs to be revised in your current environmental management system and how it may be addressed.
- The significance of organizational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to environmental management.
- Outsourcing and the application of life cycle perspective.
- Process management principles.
- Documented information requirements.
- LRQA's expectations when assessing for ISO 14001:2015.
- How to help your organization through the transition.
Your future development
- ISO 14001:2015 for Internal Auditors.
- ISO 14001:2015 Transition Auditor.
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion.
- EMS Lead Auditor.
- Any of LRQA's Business Improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.