This two-day classroom course provides an introduction to GMP+ Feed Certification scheme and their implementation in the feed chain.
What will you learn?
- The purpose of GMP+ Feed Certification scheme
- The common structure for feed safety management systems and the content of its requirements and technical specifications requirements.
- The development of FSMS system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001.
- The requirements from FSMS and explain how these requirements could be met
- How to apply FSMS and technical specifications requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship.
What do you need to prepare?
No prior knowledge of GMP+ FC scheme is needed. This course is designed to introduce participants to GMP+ FC scheme and their implementation in the feed chain. Therefore, participants are expected to have experience of working in the food/feed chain and knowledge of typical food/feed safety hazards.
A two days course ( Introduction and implementation) designed to enable delegates to:
- Explain the purpose of GMP+ Feed Certification scheme 2020
- Describe the common structure for management systems standards and the content of GMP+ FSA Module
- Describe the technical specifications (TS) as a normative part of the GMP+ FSA module
- Describe the quality management principles and how these relate to the content of feed system management system
- Analyse requirements from GMP+ FC scheme 2020 and explain how these requirements could be met
- Apply GMP+ FSA requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at:
- Those who work in the feed industry and have no/or some knowledge of GMP+ Feed Certification scheme.
- Those who want to design and implement a robust Feed Safety Management Systems based on GMP+ FC scheme
Group exercises, 1 hour examination at the end of the course.