10 Mar 2021
- Location Webinar
- Venue Online
As businesses face cost pressures, the easiest aspect to target can be the energy consumption. ISO 50001:2018, the latest International Energy Management System (EnMS) standard provides organisations with a comprehensive methodology for improving energy performance. With its implementation, businesses cut both consumption and costs alongside reducing reliance on 3rd party energy suppliers, further de-risking operations.
Join us for a live webinar as we discuss how operations can bring down their costs significantly by targeting the energy consumption and our expert will also answer any questions you have in context of energy management systems.
Key points to be covered:
- Introduction and Business benefits of ISO 50001
- Energy source, use & consumption
- Energy Review, Energy Performance Indicators, Energy baseline
- Key elements of transitioning from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
- Best implementation practices
- Customized Energy efficiency audits
G Venkatakuppuswamy is the General Manager-Key Accounts, South West Asia for LRQA. With close to 3 decades of professional experience, he is a well-known name in the industry. He is a Lead auditor for various ISO standards like 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001, etc.
Date: 10th March 2021
Time: 2pm to 3pm