As the UKCA is a new UK product marking that will be used for goods being placed on the market in England, Wales and Scotland, we have created a guide with all the relevant information to help you understand the UK market access legislation requirements.
The guide covers:
- What is the UKCA mark and when it’s coming into force?
- Guidance of use – what organisations need to use the UKCA mark
- Exceptions – where the rules do not apply
- Requirements for Northern Ireland
- UK Conformity Assessment Bodies
- What applies to the Pressure Equipment Directive
- How LRQA can help.