Who should attend?
- You are the one who manage the internal audit of your organization
- You have to conduct the internal audit of your management system, whether it is quality, environmental, occupational health & safety, energy or other management system
What will you learn?
- The approaches that facilitate the audit, including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- Auditor competency and improvement process
- How to manage the audit team
- Managing an audit program
- How to manage the effective audit process
- How to develop the audit plan and checklist
- How to conduct the audit
- How to write the effective audit report and nonconformity report
- Corrective action process
- Audit code of conduct
What do you need to prepare?
- Background on the requirements that you are going to conduct the audit
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Management System Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.