23 Feb 2022
- Location Webinar
- Venue Online
- Time 12:00 PM
In this fast-changing world, demands on business are many and varied but one thing is constant - the need to demonstrate transparency, action and progress. The environment, social and governance (ESG) agenda is changing how organisations think about their performance. Consumers are demanding products and services that are environment friendly and sustainable. Investors are looking beyond the bottom line to responsible & sustainable practices and growth.
Join us for a Live Webinar on 23rd February 2022 12:00pm where our expert will help you understand the Role of ISO 14064 & Sustainability reporting landscape and guide you through it.
Points to be covered:
- Global context of Climate Change
- Why corporates need sustainability reporting.
- Understanding ISO 14064 & its relevance to sustainability reporting.
- Annual Sustainability Report Verification.
- Pathways to sustainability reporting & verifications.
- LRQA - A TRUSTED PARTNER for Business Assurance & sustainability.
- LIVE QnA
Usman Haider, Senior Auditor – LRQA, is a subject matter expert for GHG, Climate Change & Sustainability with more than 20 years of professional experience. He is an auditor and trainer for various international standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, SA 8000 and many more.