25 Aug 2020
- Location Webinar
- Venue Online
- Time 11am - 12pm
- Duration 1 hour
Even the smallest incident can sometimes cause significant disruption to organisations. In a world that is becoming increasingly unpredictable, the need for an independently certified Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is becoming more and more vital to help overcome challenges and stay operational.
Certification to ISO 22301:2019 from LRQA can help mitigate risk, add resilience to your organisation and gives your customers and stakeholders confidence that you can recover rapidly from the impacts of major incidents.
Time: 1 hour
- Kevin Smith, Global Head of Marketing for Certification, LRQA
- Rob Acker, Technical Manager Information Security & Business Continuity, LRQA
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Structure and requirements
- Anglian Water Services case study
- Certification and integration with other management system standards
- Benefits of ISO 22301 certification