- This one-day course will support your organisation if you are responsible for your OH&S management system and want to migrate your existing OHSAS 18001 approval to ISO 45001 standard.
- This course will enable you to understand through practical workshop activities what should be revised in your current system and help you to develop a migration plan.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing an OH&S management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018
- You are unfamiliar with the new Annex SL structure and want to understand what it means for your OH&S management system and your migration to ISO 45001
- Individuals who own or manage processes in an organisation
- OH&S Internal Auditors.
What will you learn?
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory
- The background to the changes, the relevance of Annex SL and its application to ISO 45001
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001
- A brief on how the new and additional requirements in ISO 45001 may be addressed
- An overview of what needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development...
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.