You need this course if...
- you are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you own or manage processes in your organisation
- you are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001:2018, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need...
- to possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.