If you're thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this one-day training course provides you with an understanding of the basic principles and key requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. It explains how these relate to each other so you can meet organisational objectives and improve business performance.
You need this course if
You want an understanding of ISO 9001 and related QMS standards, and quality management systems (QMS).
You will learn
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001.
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 9001.
- The approaches that underpin 9001 including:
- The process approach
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Risk based thinking
- The quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO 9001.
- The requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met.
- How to apply ISO 9001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
Your future development
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.