IFS Food version 7 has been released and its implementation will become mandatory for all certified companies as of 1st July 2021. This virtual training course provides clarity on the changes to the standard from version 6.1 as well as the requirements of IFS Food version 7.
The new version aims to make it easier to work with the standard. There is more focus on the on-site evaluation, less on documentation and more clarity on what is expected of auditors when performing IFS assessments.
An IFS certificate demonstrates that your company’s food and product safety are paramount and are in line with the updated standard.
You need this course if...
- You already have IFS Food V6.1 certificate and need to comply with version 7
- You need to know the changes to the IFS standard
- You want to demonstrate compliance
- You want to increase consumer confidence
- You are a member of a food safety team, and or/responsible for quality, safety and production of food
You will learn...
- The requirements of IFS Food, version 7
- The KO requirements of IFS Food, version 7
- Changes in IFS Food 7
- Practical examples
- Guidelines for the certification
- IFS Database and IFS auditXpress
You will need...
- A copy of the IFS Food V7 standard
- To facilitate the correct comprehension and easy learning to all our delegates we propose our 8 hours Virtual Classroom course in two sessions (4 hours each).
Your future development
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.