This course provides an introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. It explains how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS, how to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and helps understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.1.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want an introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000 and be able to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS, how to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.1.
What will you learn?
- How to describe the purpose and intent of a FSMS based on HACCP principles
- Be able to explain the legislative framework relevant to such a FSMS
- Be able to explain the purpose and intent of ISO 22000
- How to describe the ISO 22000 requirements
- How to describe the FSSC scheme version 5.1 requirements
What do you need to prepare?
It is recommended to attend the course having the following:
- Prior experience of working in the food chain
- Prior knowledge of HACCP principles
- ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000 v5
- Consolidation of learning and course review
Learners who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with an FSSC recognised Certificate of Attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.