17 Mar 2020
- Hotel Jen
Information security is currently on the agenda in every boardroom regardless of sector or location. For most, cyber breaches are a matter of 'when', not 'if'. With cyber threats evolving and becoming more sophisticated - preparation through an effective cyber security strategy, combined with third-party assurance is the best route to a more cyber resilient operation. Management systems can provide a long-term solution to safeguard your business, whether that’s data or the physical security of people and goods.
Join LRQA seminar as we will discuss what’s on the horizon for information security and how ISO 27001 can help manage the ever-increasing threats to your business-critical assets.
- The cyber risk landscape & top risks that result in data breaches
- Adopting a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security & securing organization-wide commitment
- What you need to consider to achieve ISO 27001 certification
- How to maintain compliance with ISO 27001
- Top considerations and key lessons learned from information assurance