28 Jan - 31 Jan 2019
- Location Galveston
- Our stand no. 319
- Venue Galveston Island Convention Center
- Link 2019 API Inspection Summit
About the event
Join us at PROSPEX 2019, Business Design Centre, 11 – 12 December 2019
The Oil & Gas Authority and PESGB are pleased to bring you the PROSPEX 2019, the UK’s leading networking event for exploration and development. PROSPEX provides a venue for announced Promote Licensees, oil & gas companies and governments to market their prospects and meet with potential investors to facilitate the deal making process.
It offers a contextual overview of licensing activities and related topics for the UKCS, onshore and surrounding areas and creates a “hot spot” by bringing together interested players to help advance the value chain from “Prospects to Production.” As in previous years, there will be a full speaker programme incorporating the popular “Prospects to Go” sessions.
• Network with key stakeholders and business leaders – make new contacts and socialise
• Stay abreast of new Licenses and evaluate possible prospects
• Learn about licence case studies and experience the industry view from regulatory bodies such as Oil & Gas UK
• Get the UK Government perspective on UKCS and Onshore and hear surrounding governments’ overviews of their regions
Henk Kombrink is Committee Chair.
LRQA will sponsor the refreshment breaks of Day 1 and Day 2 PROSPEX 2019.