Develop a detailed understanding of what the changes to ISO 9001 mean for your Quality Management System (QMS), to enable you to develop and implement a successful transition plan for your organisation.
You need this course if
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 on your existing quality management system.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008.
- What needs to be revised in your current quality management system and how the new and enhanced requirements may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a threats and opportunities approach to quality management.
- Process management and how to demonstrate its application.
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- LRQA's expectations when assessing for ISO 9001:2015.
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.