Develop a detailed understanding of what the changes to ISO 14001 mean for your Environmental Management System (EMS), to enable you to develop and implement a successful transition plan for your organisation.
You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 14001:2015 on your existing environmental management system.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 14001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 14001:2004.
- What needs to be revised in your current environmental management system and how it may be addressed.
- The significance of organizational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to environmental management.
- Outsourcing and the application of life cycle perspective.
- Process management principles.
- Documented information requirements.
- LRQA's expectations when assessing for ISO 14001:2015.
- How to help your organization through the transition.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- ISO 14001:2015 for Internal Auditors.
- ISO 14001:2015 Transition Auditor.
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion.
- EMS Lead Auditor.
- Any of LRQA's Business Improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.