If you are involved with the internal audits for the QualityManagement System (QMS) in your organisation, LRQA can help you ensure a smooth transition to ISO 9001:2015.
You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal quality management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- The key changes introduced in the 2015 version of ISO 9001.
- The enhanced requirements of the process approach and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit.
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organisation, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements.
- The changes to documentation requirements and how to audit processes which have no documented procedures.
- The requirements for leadership and communication and identify related audit evidence.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development...
- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Briefing
- Preparing for ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Update Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors Transition
- Refer to LRQA’s Business Improvement courses.