If you are involved with the internal audits for the QualityManagement System (QMS) in your organisation, LRQA can help you ensure a smooth transition to ISO 9001:2015.
You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal quality management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- The key changes introduced in the 2015 version of ISO 9001.
- The enhanced requirements of the process approach and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit.
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organisation, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements.
- The changes to documentation requirements and how to audit processes which have no documented procedures.
- The requirements for leadership and communication and identify related audit evidence.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development...
- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Briefing
- Preparing for ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Update Workshop
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors Transition
- Refer to LRQA’s Business Improvement courses.