You need this course if
- You want to audit Business Continuity Management Systems against ISO 22301 requirements
- You are an Auditor or Business Continuity Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- You want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
You will learn
- The purpose of a BCMS and the ISO 22301 principles of business continuity management.
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 22301 requirements.
- To analyse ISO 22301 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements.
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor.
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s business continuity policy and objectives.
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team.
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific business continuity objectives.
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists.
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements.
- To report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 22301, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Information Security Lead Auditor courses
- IT Service Management Lead Auditor courses
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.