You need this course if
- You want to audit Business Continuity Management Systems against ISO 22301 requirements
- You are an Auditor or Business Continuity Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- You want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
You will learn
- The purpose of a BCMS and the ISO 22301 principles of business continuity management.
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 22301 requirements.
- To analyse ISO 22301 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements.
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor.
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s business continuity policy and objectives.
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team.
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific business continuity objectives.
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists.
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements.
- To report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 22301, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Information Security Lead Auditor courses
- IT Service Management Lead Auditor courses
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.