Find out how the key changes to ISO 14001 can be incorporated into your existing Environmental Management System (EMS). LRQA can support and guide you on how the changes could affect your systems and organisation; helping you to make a smooth transition to ISO 14001:2015.
You need this course if
- You want to learn about the latest ISO 14001 standard.
You will learn
- About the high level management system framework, which describes the basis that all new and revised management system standards will be written, and its role in shaping the new standard.
- The structure of ISO 14001 and how it interrelates with Plan Do Check Act cycle.
- The differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning the determination of organisational context, the needs and expectations of interested parties, the application of risk-based thinking, leadership, the process approach, outsourcing and life cycle perspective as well as alignment with other management system standards and the associated benefits to an organisation.
- How the principal changes defined in the new standard may be accommodated by an organisation that already has ISO14001 certification.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- LRQA EMS Lead Auditor course (IRCA approved)
- LRQA EMS Lead Auditor Transition course
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.