16/4/2020 12:00:00 AM
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysai
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
HIRADC and EAI are the fundamental tools for reducing risks in the workplace. Appropriate risks identification, assessment and controls have to be developed based on the latest ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety and ISO 14001 Environmental management system standards.
We will cover the following points during the seminar
- Understand the basic requirements of EMS and OHSMS
- Identify the Environmental Aspect & Impact
- Identify the Hazards and associated Risks in the organization
- Determining other risks and opportunities of EMS and OHSMS in the organization
- Understanding the models and methods for environmental aspects and hazard identification
- Understanding the techniques for evaluating and managing significant aspects/risks
- Determining appropriate control to address identified aspects/risks
Mr Kenny Cheong has more than 10 years of field experiences as an auditor and trainer in Quality Assurance, Environmental Management and Occupational Health and Safety for companies from various industries in Malaysia.
Started his career as a Technical Engineer in a local automation company, he is also the former Management Representative for several well-known companies and had since assisted and audited clients from different background, including manufacturing, engineering, construction, automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, medical devices and service providers, among others.