The simpler way to migrate.
Migrating your OHSAS 18001 approval to ISO 45001 may seem overwhelming. Designed for LRQA's existing customers, the Migration Packages simplify the process by helping you to understand the standard; what it means for you and your organisation; and how to prepare for assessment - giving you the services and support to ease your journey towards compliance. You'll also benefit from a range of optional extras tailored to suit your needs.
Select an ISO 45001 Migration Package that suits you best.
|Understanding ISO 45001||Updating to ISO 45001 training||X||X||X|
|Auditor Migration training||X||X|
|What does it mean for me?||Online Self-Assessment||X||X||X|
|Gap Analysis (on-site)||X||X||X|
|Premium Services||Select your assessor and dates||X|
|Fast-track certificate issue||X|
|Premium printed certificate||X|
|Certificate presentation ceremony||X|
|* applies to 4 nonconformities, for more than 4 nonconformities an additional fee will be applied.|
Why choose a Migration Package?
- LRQA's Migration Packages have been carefully designed to provide you with the services and support you need to successfully migrate to ISO 45001
- By selecting a Migration Package, you're choosing our most cost-effective method of migrating to ISO 45001
- Training courses can be delivered face-to-face or via eLearning**. You also have the option to purchase additional training courses. We highly recommend utilising our Self-Assessment Tool to identify areas where additional training may be required.
- At every stage of the migration journey, you’ll have expert support to improve the performance of your management system and prepare your organisation for the migration assessment
- The Premium Package includes any follow up required to address up to 4 nonconformities* and a choice of additional services to speed up the assessment process and promote your achievement
* Applies to up to 4 nonconformities, for more than 4 nonconformities a fee will be applied
** eLearning is currently only available in English