13 May 2019
- Location Online
- Venue Webinar
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) Food Issue 8 standard is a global scheme which recognises quality, safety and responsibility within your food organisation.
Since Feb 2019, food manufacturers going through re-certification or certification to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety for the first time are being audited to clauses and criteria outlined in Issue 8 of the Standard. This webinar focuses on explaining more about the standard and the latest changes.
Join us for an insights-filled webinar where our expert will cover:
- Overview & benefits of certification
- Key requirements of the standard
- Understand the updates and changes to the BRC Food Issue 8 standard
- Process for certification to BRC Standards
Who should attend:
- Quality Managers, Technical Managers and Consultants
- Food manufacturers interested in achieving BRC Food certification
- Food manufacturers who are interested in updating their BRC Food certification from Issue 7 to Issue 8
Your Speaker: Niraj Raje
Niraj Raje is a senior Food safety assessor and trainer with LR. With 30+ years of professional experience, Niraj has worked with all major brands in the Food industry. With a Master’s degree in Industrial Microbiology, he is also a lead auditor and tutor for QMS & FSMS.