You need this course if...
You need to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
What will you learn?
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000:2018
- Purpose of ISO 22002-1, its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 requirements.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 and CQI & IRCA registered)
- HACCP Principles, interpretation and application.
One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.