This Updating to ISO 45001 course is designed for those who have the knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and need the overview and understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in the standard.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing an OH&S Management System
- Individuals owning or managing processes in an organisation
- Internal Auditors and leaders of OH&S Management System
- Individuals who are required a general understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in ISO 45001:2018.
What will you learn?
- What Annex SL and its influence in all management systems standards
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- An overview of the potential implications for your organisation of the migration from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Guidance on how to plan for your organisation's migration to ISO 45001.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements is beneficial.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Migration
- ISO 45001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.