23 Aug 2022
- Time 01:00 PM
Date: 23 Aug 2022
Time: 1:00 PM
The BRCGS Global Food Safety Standard helps food manufacturers focus on a wide range of areas including traceability, food fraud prevention, management commitment and quality management systems. Following a recent revision, Issue 9 of the standard is expected to be launched on 1 August 2022.
The revision of BRCGS Food Safety aims to keep it up to date by incorporating emerging expectations, regulatory requirements, consumer needs, as well as stakeholders’ main requirements. For that reason, Issue 9 has introduced several changes, additions, and amendments.
To support with the transition, we are delivering a free webinar where experts from BRCGS and LRQA will offer guidance on the most important topics of the revised standard, highlight the key changes and respond to your questions.
Main areas of discussion:
- Key changes between Issue 8 and 9 of the standard
- Main areas introduced and what to expect
- Best practice and timeline for audits against Issue 9
- Live Q&A session
- Mark Fincham – Food Technical Manager, LRQA
- Richa Bedi-Navik - Senior Global Standards Manager, BRCGS