You need this course if...
You want to get an overview on OHS Incidents Investigation & Reporting Techniques
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will learn:
- Understad the difference between accidents and Near-misses
- Understand the need to investigate Incidents and Accidents
- Know the basic elements of incident Investigations and deciding the investigation strategy
- Determine the causes of accidents
- Identify the methods of investigation
- Understand the need to be thorough and comprehensive
- Identify prevention methods
- Identify sources of assistance
- Explain how to conduct an accident investigation
- Know how to document accident investigations.
- How to link the results of incident investigation with the risk assessments and improvement cycles
3 days – from 9.00 till 15.30
Maximum Number of delegates
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.