If you are involved with the internal audits for the Environmental Management System (EMS) in your organisation, LRQA can help you ensure a smooth transition to ISO 14001:2015.
You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing environmental management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal environmental management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk based approach.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- The importance of the increased focus on a process based approach.
You will need…
- ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Briefing
- Preparing for ISO 14001:2015 - Workshop
- ISO 14001:2015 Update Workshop
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditors Transition
- Refer to LRQA's Business Improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.