You need this course if...
You are a risk management practitioner who needs to learn how to effectively apply the Risk Management concepts and principles based on the requirements of the ISO 31000:2018.
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will get:
- Introduction to Risk Management System concepts as required by ISO 31000
- Overview of the ISO 31000 Framework
- Risk Management Principles
- Interrelationships with other management systems (QMS, EMS, and OHS)
- Understanding the Organizational Context using the SWOT and PESTLE Methods
- Analyses of the Strategic and Operational Risks
- Risk Identification process and Defining Risk Criteria
- Risk Evaluation – Severity and Likelihood – ALARP methodology
- Risk Treatment- Tool s of Prevention and Treatment – 4T’s Method
- Monitoring and Review of the Risk Framework
1 day – from 9.00 till 15.30
Maximum Number of delegates
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.